Redhawk Caldera Though persistence of transliminal circumpenetration does not seem to be the case.
Brecheliant
NPC
96 Posts
Ooc — Jess
He was surprised that Anathema might have run off- but then again, the thought of hunting something big made him feel uneasy, too. He shrugged. ”I’ve never seen one but from what I was told, they sound terrifying.” Huge, hulking bovines with great, humped shoulders- and a pair of curved horns. Cloven hooves that were heavy and sharp- and that it would take many wolves to bring one down. He imagined a beast bigger than an elk, and elk were already a bit *too much* for his tastes.

His features fell. She was leaving again, heading for the coast. He couldn’t help but feel that he was being a bad friend, spending so much time moping. No wonder she wanted to go away- he was no fun. He was about to wish her well and settle his chin back down onto the ground when he received a surprising invitation.

”Oh,” He blurted softly. ”Oh, uhm…Are you…Sure you want me to come?” He asked. He didn’t want a pity invite- though he felt a light stirring in his chest that surprised him; and recognized that it was hope.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Though persistence of transliminal circumpenetration does not seem to be the case. - by Ponyboy - January 17, 2024, 01:28 PM