Redhawk Caldera You can hate me if you want to, but it won't break me
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
No worries! I know keeping IC/OOC knowledge separate can be tricky. :)

As they spoke, she still couldn't shake the feeling that Atticus wasn't dead. No body had been found, and he hadn't acted the same way that Haunter had. But maybe... well, maybe he had. Both of them had come out of their coma-like states for a time, and both had gone shortly thereafter. Maybe it was just a silly feeling, like the kind that did not mean anything at all. Whether or not Atticus was still alive would not make any difference to her, so she figured it probably wasn't worth putting too much brain power into thinking about.

She wondered if Peregrine would insist on having their children play together. The thought made her stomach turn, but she hid the emotion carefully (something she'd become a little better at these days). The last thing she wanted was for her children to be associating with bastards. Fox wanted to raise her children in a way that they would never have to rely on such taboos like Blue and Lasher. No, her children would be raised right. If they wanted to have multiple lovers, that was one thing, but illegitimate children were off-limits in Fox's book.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: You can hate me if you want to, but it won't break me - by RIP Fox - November 03, 2014, 04:25 PM