The Sentinels Come together, right now, over me
34 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Private 
The sun beamed brightly through the mouth of the cave she shared with Ia as the morning rose, bringing in a warmth that the night had stolen from her and her companion. It was greatly welcomed as she got up and stretched, the heat giving her limbs an awakening breath. The lithe female’s rapidly blinking eyes adjusted to the change as the shadows gave way to light the more she ventured out of the cave to survey their surroundings.

The snow outside sparkled in the morning sun, glittering and windswept. Trees in the area capped in snow, some rained powdered snow as the winds brushed the treetops. Snowbirds circled above, flittering through the skies, riding the frigid currents as they searched for food sources. Fleur took a deep breath of the crisp air as she formed a plan to travel back to Andr in the Sentinels.

She knew it had been impulsive of her to leave him like she did; he told her he would return, after all. The girl mentally berated herself, now she was slightly in a pickle. She couldn’t leave the wildling alone, it wasn’t in her, and even though the girl was of a few words, Fleur enjoyed her quiet company. She had awoken for only a short moment in the night to check on her companion, and Ia had been awake, keeping watch. 

Fleur wasn’t naive to think that it was just to keep watch over them both, but more so for the feral lady to keep an eye on her. It was smart, Fleur had to admit, for Ia to be wary. Fleur didn’t have that feeling about others; no one meant her harm. Her want to belong and make connections overrides instinct. So, she decided to travel with the girl she just met; anything could happen on their trip down to the Sentinels.

She returned back to Ia within the cave, humming a soft happy tune. Eyes once again adjusting to the darkness that shrouded Ia, Fleur had crept in closer, carefully not to startle the girl, but close enough to see if she were awake.

For @Andr and @Iaghe. I placed it in the Sentinels since that’s where they’re heading.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Come together, right now, over me - by Fleurette - January 30, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: Come together, right now, over me - by Iaghe - January 31, 2024, 09:15 PM
RE: Come together, right now, over me - by Fleurette - February 01, 2024, 09:38 AM
RE: Come together, right now, over me - by Iaghe - February 03, 2024, 12:16 AM
RE: Come together, right now, over me - by Fleurette - February 04, 2024, 09:49 AM