Try to stop time in the aftermath.
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
The reality of all he'd agreed to would take time to sink in. As it stood, Malachi felt nothing but a sickening concern he'd offered too much of himself too fast. But he would not revoke his word. Time would tell if his paws were fit for leadership, or if he'd been better off never offering at all.

The youth felt his shoulders sink at Danica's words, but he forced his voice to hold the confidence his body did not reflect. "They will." Tuwawi and Njal would return, simply because they had to. A piece of them still remained in the shadow of the mountain, huddled in the den they'd left behind. Malachi drew in a sharp breath and let the frosted air fill his mouth. The setting sun offered little heat, and though he longed to fall into the warmth of sleep, he knew rest would not come easy tonight. He let his eyes linger on Danica a moment longer. Though he felt the want to ask more of the golden warrior, Malachi held his words. She'd been more than clear on where she stood, and now was not the time to press the woman to change her mind. "I'll rally the pack in the morning, let them know the temporary changes in our ranks."
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
Try to stop time in the aftermath. - by Malachi - October 28, 2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Try to stop time in the aftermath. - by Danica RIP - October 28, 2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Try to stop time in the aftermath. - by Malachi - October 29, 2014, 08:58 AM
RE: Try to stop time in the aftermath. - by Danica RIP - October 29, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Try to stop time in the aftermath. - by Malachi - October 29, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Try to stop time in the aftermath. - by Danica RIP - October 29, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Try to stop time in the aftermath. - by Malachi - October 31, 2014, 11:49 AM
RE: Try to stop time in the aftermath. - by Danica RIP - November 01, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Try to stop time in the aftermath. - by Malachi - November 03, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Try to stop time in the aftermath. - by Danica RIP - November 03, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: Try to stop time in the aftermath. - by Malachi - November 05, 2014, 10:07 AM