Redtail Rise i miss you on a train, i miss you in the morning
morning star
128 Posts
Ooc — roni
All Welcome 
The glacier had been bittersweet. While the ice was cool and familiar and reminded her fondly of Moonsong, thoughts of Kangirsuk plagued her sleeping mind. She thought of Taqtara and how her sister would have loved to explore its crevasses. And then of quiet Illuliaq and her sweet laughter as they romped through the snow. She knew in her heart that Sedna still watched their souls, yet it hurt that they had never said goodbye.

In the end, she had descended fitfully to the forest below and slept there instead.

Memories of Dutch's song spurred her onwards towards the coast come morning. It had been barely a whisper - perhaps only the voice of the wind through the winter trees - but she had replayed it over and over lest he too vanish into the snow.

The thick scent of wolves at last drew her from her worry. Though she did not recognise them, the though of a northern-ranging pack was enough to pique her interest and it could prove useful to map their whereabouts. 

Her voice echoed up the rise as she poised patiently beyond the border, wondering curiously who would answer her call.

@Masquerade @Redd @Mountain Boulder
"Common" // "Inuktitut"
Messages In This Thread
i miss you on a train, i miss you in the morning - by Tulugak - January 30, 2024, 03:12 PM