Moonsong Glacier Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past
33 Posts
Ooc — Tuft

Hototo tried his best to pronounce Sulukinak's name. "Well howdy Sul...Suluk...Mind if I just call you Sulu?" Hototo said, feeling embarrassed. 

Hototo looked over to where Sulukinak had pointed, amazed at the beautiful glacier in the forest. The moonlight lit up the glacier like a behemoth sized dim lightbulb. The ice reflected the light in every direction. "Well I'll be...This place is prettier than a rose on a warm spring day!" He said, mouth agape from astonishment. 

A large audible growl came from Hototo's stomach. He remembered why he was here in the first place and that he hadn't eaten anything for the past week. Trying to be as kind and considerate as he could, Hototo asked Sulukinak "Pardon me mam, but do you think that you could spare a light meal? I haven't eaten anything for quite a while and it would be very much appreciated. I promise that it'll be just a quick lil visit and I'll be on my way."

Messages In This Thread
Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past - by Hototo - January 29, 2024, 12:21 PM
RE: Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past - by Hototo - January 30, 2024, 09:01 PM