Hushed Willows all I do is sit and think about you
morning star
92 Posts
Ooc — roni
Away
It didn't take long for someone to arrive. A white tail plumed behind familiar jadestone eyes; was that-?

"Kukutux!" she gasped, incredulously, closing the distance to nose moonwoman's cheek in greeting as she drank in the comforting scent of the moonvillages. What was she doing here? "It is good to see you too." While surprised, she was nonetheless pleased to see her here and showed it openly with happy beats of her tail.

They didn't have long to talk alone before another woman arrived. She was blonde and beautiful and perhaps not as dainty as she may have seemed at first glance. Reverie was her name - Ulloriaq listened confused as she went on to speak of a gathering of healers. "Healers? No," she shot a puzzling look to moonwoman before turning to face Reverie in full. 

"I am Ulloriaq, though moonwoman knows me as Tulugak. I was hoping to rest here for the night before I return to Moonsong." She paused then, blissfully unaware of the events that had transpired in her absence. "I did not know there was a village here?" Turning to Kukutux in hopes of gaining some clarity.
"Common" // "Inuktitut"
Messages In This Thread
all I do is sit and think about you - by Ulloriaq - January 31, 2024, 10:53 AM
RE: all I do is sit and think about you - by Kukutux - January 31, 2024, 02:06 PM
RE: all I do is sit and think about you - by Reverie - January 31, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: all I do is sit and think about you - by Ulloriaq - January 31, 2024, 03:43 PM
RE: all I do is sit and think about you - by Kukutux - January 31, 2024, 04:17 PM