The Sentinels Come together, right now, over me
34 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
She had found Ia’s gaze on her and giggled briefly, slightly startled as the shadows had receded to reveal steady waters already watching her approach. Fleur mentioned the sun, and the snow, and the birds, and her plan to return back to the male she mentioned previously, knowing that he would take on another to protect.

What she hadn’t expected was the raw reaction that Ia seemed to be having as they had neared the Sentinals, the treetops coming over the horizon as watchful guardians. The shadow of a girl had stopped suddenly, the tremble that wracked her body visible, seeming to threaten to crumble her to dust, only to blow away in the wind should Fleur look away for even a second. It scared Fleur to witness such a visceral response to the woods before them.

It reminded her of Andr and how he had also had a similar, yet less strong, reaction during their arrival to the Woods. What was it about these woods that those in the area seemed to share? She had noticed the density, or lack thereof, of the Woods as they searched for shelter. Was the lack of shelter, or cover, the reason for them to experience something traumatic? Does something live in these woods that attacked them? Andr had not revealed the reason for his behavior, so her questions were going to remain unanswered….and it bothered her.

But, she needed to be there for Ia before her own feelings. She turned fully to the frightened female, and spoke gently, hoping not to spook her further. “Hey, Ia, it’s okay. My friend is not too far in these woods. Don’t be afraid, I’m here.” She watched as the wildling heaved, her own stomach churning with the fear that radiated from her ghostly companion.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Come together, right now, over me - by Fleurette - January 30, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: Come together, right now, over me - by Iaghe - January 31, 2024, 09:15 PM
RE: Come together, right now, over me - by Fleurette - February 01, 2024, 09:38 AM
RE: Come together, right now, over me - by Iaghe - February 03, 2024, 12:16 AM
RE: Come together, right now, over me - by Fleurette - February 04, 2024, 09:49 AM