Herbalists' Cache I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected
morning star
92 Posts
Ooc — roni
Away
While she walked, a shape up ahead that definitely wasn't a tree drew her curiosity. It was a girl - a pitiful brown and grey thing - easily overlooked had it not been for the bundle of herbs clutched in her jaws.

"Little one," she chuffed a greeting, not wanting to startle her as she appeared deep in thought. "Are you on your way to Kukutux's healing circle?" For what other explanation was there except that she was a wanderer of sorts.

From this distance, she could not detect a familiar scent, and instead took to gazing at her curiously.
"Common" // "Inuktitut"
Messages In This Thread
I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Ulloriaq - January 31, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Esma - January 31, 2024, 05:09 PM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Ulloriaq - February 01, 2024, 01:37 PM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Esma - February 02, 2024, 03:51 PM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Ulloriaq - February 05, 2024, 11:45 AM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Esma - February 07, 2024, 04:19 PM