Gyrfalcon's Keep i wish plantlife would grow all around me
Loner
34 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
“Where did your love of flowers come from, by the way? I love them, too, and thank you for the flowers you placed in my fur. They smell heavenly.” She could see pinks and purples out of the corner of her eye, smiling as she eyed the pretty colors.

He was a kindred spirit, a wandering soul just like hers. The feeling of loneliness ebbed as she continue on the path towards the home of the Falcons, the peak of the Keep. With flowers gathered, they found a spot to watch the birds above safely. The snow had started to softly fall as they travelled here, and now the flakes came down fluffy and thick. The air smelled crisp and cold, filling her lungs, but slightly chilling her bones.

Sighing with content, she snuggled up into Haizel, his fur soft and warm.

“Look at them up there. Have your ever wondered what it’s like to fly?”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - January 09, 2024, 04:23 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - January 09, 2024, 04:49 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - January 30, 2024, 07:19 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Fleurette - February 01, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - February 01, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Fleurette - February 01, 2024, 02:56 PM