Kintla Flatlands cause all you need to change the world
15 Posts
Ooc — Raven
@Rusalka
The male wasn't increasingly hostile, though he wasn't being super nice either. Just -- the same. Everest remained still, but observant. Well, since it was clear that there weren't any ill intentions -- yet -- she figured that it was safe to continue the conversation. "Well.. I've never had to go look for a new home before." she admitted sheepishly. Ears flicked in discontentment at the idea she "had to find a new home" since running away from her original one. The male introduced himself as Rusalka and what role he had in the pack he belonged to. Well it made much more sense now! Not only that, Everest felt that she made herself look rather silly being as sheepish as she was. If there was a wolf equivalent to facepalming in embarrassment, Everest would be doing it right about now. "Great first impression, Ev." Everest looked in the direction that Rusalka indicated and nodded in acknowledgement. It looked like a fairly pleasant place to belong.

"You can call me Everest." she started to say. "As far as my skills.. well." she had to stop and think for just a moment. This was her first real "interview" into joining a new pack. Everest had seen this many times before from her old home and watched as many nervous wolves spoke about their abilities and what they could provide to the pack. Even some that were arrogant and over-confident. No one ever talked about their personality though and why they were so different compared to others many times before. 

"My skills that I've self-taught myself is how to interpret basic forms of weather, as well as some plant medicine. If you don't have enough healers or trackers, I am able to read the earth and the environment on basic levels to determine quality of life of the area." she started to say. Feeling good at the initial start of describing herself, Everest continued, riding on the high of confidence until whenever that balloon decided to pop.

"Although I am -- shy -- I do come out of my shell when I get to know someone, and I have a passion to talk about the things I find the most fascinating. Others find that weird about me, but I consider it to be steps of becoming a master of the area." That's it. Bubble popped. Oh boy - did she say too much? Her head dipped a little bit with a nervous grin, hoping that Rusalka would be pleased enough with the information to grant her a home. The winter was going to be harsh, she knew, and scaveging off of corpses wouldn't sustain her the entire season.

Messages In This Thread
cause all you need to change the world - by Rusalka - January 16, 2024, 05:05 AM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Everest - January 16, 2024, 04:12 PM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Rusalka - January 19, 2024, 05:52 AM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Everest - January 20, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Rusalka - January 21, 2024, 04:03 PM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Everest - February 03, 2024, 09:33 PM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Rusalka - February 04, 2024, 04:12 PM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Everest - February 10, 2024, 08:57 PM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Rusalka - February 17, 2024, 06:48 AM