The Sentinels Come together, right now, over me
Loner
34 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Sunset eyes widened in fear and dread as she gaped at the scarred woman. The way the girl caved into herself and the sounds that came forth from the inner implosion were heartbreaking—scary, even—and she couldn’t bear to watch it. Fleur needed to find Andr, she needed to do it now

“I’m going to find my friend, Ia. If you hear me, please don’t leave, we will come back for you. He can help! I know he can…please don’t leave!” She yelled the last few words as she ran, tears in her eyes, the girl’s trauma nipping at her heels. Fleur’s heart begged for her to slow, but she refused. The only thing that mattered was getting Andr to Ia, she would push herself to her limits if that meant she could help the girl.

Her route was not very familiar to her, it was different than the one she used to leave the Sentinels. Her nose desperately searched for his familiar scent, the hint of pine from their cave, and as deeper she went into the woods, the stronger it had become. Her eyes alighted as the scents gripped her and she followed them to their temporary shelter.

She yelled for him…but no answer was returned.

In this moment, she felt beyond small and insignificant. Useless and lost. Tears fell as she sobbed, anger in herself that she might have failed her newfound friend. Collapsing to the ground, mirroring Ia’s pain, she imploded, her anger palpable, cursing the seas.

Why couldn’t they have just taken her under? Why had they spit her out on this cursed land? She was a failure. Held no value to anyone, not even herself. She was, simply, a burden to everyone. 

All she wanted to be…was useful.
Messages In This Thread
Come together, right now, over me - by Fleurette - January 30, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: Come together, right now, over me - by Iaghe - January 31, 2024, 09:15 PM
RE: Come together, right now, over me - by Fleurette - February 01, 2024, 09:38 AM
RE: Come together, right now, over me - by Iaghe - February 03, 2024, 12:16 AM
RE: Come together, right now, over me - by Fleurette - February 04, 2024, 09:49 AM