Firestone Hot Springs take the road less traveled by, tell yourself you can always stop
Brecheliant
NPC
right where you left me
81 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Her eyes were alight with mischief as Ceridwen mentioned sacrifices. She quickly dropped to a play bow and waved her tail. You'll have to catch me first! she challenged; it wouldn't be hard to catch Sylvie—she was a slow runner and more of a jogger. I won't go down without a fight! But such a thing seemed unnecessary as their younger sister was mentioned, and Sylvie nodded. I don't think that anybody could handle her! she admitted, knowing how wild their sibling was.

When their family was mentioned and their residence here at the springs was brought up, Sylvie looked around with a quirked brow. I'm glad we moved, she admitted, even if she wasn't particularly fond of a caldera, either; there were too many hills for her liking.

But summoning their grandparents? She could get behind this, even if it scared her a little. What do we have to do to call them? she asked with bated breath.
Messages In This Thread
RE: take the road less traveled by, tell yourself you can always stop - by Sylvie - February 05, 2024, 11:24 AM