Herbalists' Cache I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected
Loner
Exploring The World
107 Posts
Ooc — Me
Esma had to think about this question. If Atka and Sos were gods, which did not interfere with your life much and you could have quite transactional relationship with them, then John's god had been made of a different cloth. And something about his god always being right and this moonwoman always speaking the truth felt similar. Yet the kind man's god was not visible, the man did not know its form or shape, but he firmly believed it. The person that was discussed here sounded like being quite real. 

"I do not know for sure," Esma finally said. "I think... if you believe she is... then she is a god. To you. To her people," she concluded. It dawned upon her that, when it came to gods it was a matter of believing them. Atka and Sos were very real to Ash Paw, but she would pay no mind to John's god. Vice versa - John's god implied that he was the only one there was. To John the bear gods were just a fancy story. 

"Do you believe in her?" Esma finished her musings with a question.
Ask before skipping. Esma was born 3/5/23
Messages In This Thread
I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Tulugak - January 31, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Esma - January 31, 2024, 05:09 PM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Tulugak - February 01, 2024, 01:37 PM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Esma - February 02, 2024, 03:51 PM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Tulugak - February 05, 2024, 11:45 AM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Esma - February 07, 2024, 04:19 PM