Permafrost Hollows You Taunt Me
Loner
morning star
117 Posts
Ooc — roni
When still the lynx made no threatening move towards her, nor acknowledged her display beyond another yawn, the northwoman blew a breathy snort from her nose. The spirit had the high ground to its advantage; if it wanted to attack it would have done so already. And then there was the fact that it did not try to steal her weasel either...

Nevertheless, it was slightly unnerving to know it only wanted to watch her. Despite it's languid disposition, Ulloriaq could not bring herself to believe its words. Cats were tricky and selfish - a whole manner of things different from her own species. They could never be trusted. 

"I am not alone," she retorted, not wanting to reveal anything that could put a potential target on her back. Though she was intrigued by all it said, the spirit was undoubtedly wrong. "Packs are not born out of fear. Perhaps, if you ventured off your tree, you would understand that there is strength in unity among our kind." With a dismissive flick of her tail, she turned to leave.
"Common" // "Inuktitut"
Messages In This Thread
You Taunt Me - by Amyrlin - January 17, 2024, 11:38 AM
RE: You Taunt Me - by Tulugak - January 30, 2024, 02:30 PM
RE: You Taunt Me - by Amyrlin - February 01, 2024, 11:01 AM
RE: You Taunt Me - by Tulugak - February 01, 2024, 01:04 PM
RE: You Taunt Me - by Amyrlin - February 04, 2024, 09:14 AM
RE: You Taunt Me - by Tulugak - February 10, 2024, 06:25 AM
RE: You Taunt Me - by Amyrlin - February 10, 2024, 08:02 AM
RE: You Taunt Me - by Tulugak - February 10, 2024, 09:00 AM