Kintla Flatlands cause all you need to change the world
15 Posts
Ooc — Raven
@Rusalka 

Rusalka seemed to become more interested when Everest mentioned that she had learned some healing skills and asked if she was possibly also a mid-wife. Or at least had the experience of being one. Everest paused for a moment. She knew what a mid-wife was, but she had never been in the position of one. She had watched many times however, as her home pack's leadership was required to witness the birth in the event of any defects or imperfections. Heaven forbid if you gave birth to pups who's father was an outsider. It wasn't just learning about births that Meadow was responsible for, but also to become familiar with the entire process from conception to birth, so that one day she knew what to expect for herself.

"I am not a totally experienced mid-wife. However - I do know some things. What to look for, anyway. I might be able to help." And if this meant that she becomes a mid-wife for this pack, then so be it. It was not the same thing as a healer, but they did walk hand in hand with many things, especially when it came to preparing to have a litter. "I imagine you asking that means that you have someone you care for? And it almost sounds as if though you may be anticipating the sound of puppy feet?" Everest smirked at the question, as she always loved puppies even if they could be annoying little brats.

The offer of a spot within Ravensthorpe was more than Everest could have asked for. It meant not being in the middle of winter anymore in cold areas, scavenging for food, but also meant meeting new people. It was both an exciting but fairly scary idea. Everest's ears tucked in lightly in bashfulness but also gratitude. "I would love to call it home." she finally said.

Messages In This Thread
cause all you need to change the world - by Rusalka - January 16, 2024, 05:05 AM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Everest - January 16, 2024, 04:12 PM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Rusalka - January 19, 2024, 05:52 AM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Everest - January 20, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Rusalka - January 21, 2024, 04:03 PM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Everest - February 03, 2024, 09:33 PM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Rusalka - February 04, 2024, 04:12 PM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Everest - February 10, 2024, 08:57 PM
RE: cause all you need to change the world - by Rusalka - February 17, 2024, 06:48 AM