Noctisardor Bypass Here I stand, still I'm drawn down to my knees.
Rivenwood
Leaf
His Reverence
121 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
It was a relief for Dinah, surely, to have some sort of normality. Family is important in one’s life, and one should never be without it, but of course, sometime the unthinkable can’t be helped. He simply nodded to her first response 

When she brought up going back, he wasn’t surprised. Heda was strong, but could she make a full journey back to the coast? In the tail end of winter? He thought of her words for a minute, before suggesting his pitch: “I think that’s wonderful.” He began, hoping she would take no offense, “I know you’re strong, Heda, but… What about the girls? Would they be alright with you leaving on such a journey?”

At some point, he’d like to mention the fact that he would be willing to go, to bring her Sons, her lambs home.

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles taken from Les Miserables)
Messages In This Thread
Here I stand, still I'm drawn down to my knees. - by John - February 12, 2024, 01:12 AM
RE: Here I stand, still I'm drawn down to my knees. - by John - February 12, 2024, 07:37 PM