Hushed Willows I've been burnin' incense, gone a little mad
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
156 Posts
Ooc — xynien
He'd left the coast again, wandering for a time in the general direction of The Gilded Sea. Tybault did not think he would return. He only toyed with the idea from time to time, more for a lack of other options than anything else. The only other path forward that he could see meant seeking out his siblings again. And for a long time he wasn't ready to do that. Until he was.

For weeks he'd scoured the coastline, searching for any sign of Reverie or Everett or even Evander. When he'd turned up nothing at all, Tybault set his sights on the valley where he and his brothers had once found Reverie. It turned out he didn't need to go that far.

Her scent reached him first. Hers, then Everett's, among many others; a whole pack tucked against a corner of the mountain range. Tybault's heart raced as he stepped into the forest of pines, calling out a low note meant for his siblings. He didn't dare go any further, not yet. He could wait a few minutes longer, after the weeks he'd spend searching.
Experimenting with my writing; style may vary a bit!
Messages In This Thread
I've been burnin' incense, gone a little mad - by Reverie - February 15, 2024, 03:02 PM
RE: I've been burnin' incense, gone a little mad - by Tybault - February 21, 2024, 01:30 PM