Blacktail Deer Plateau Angels watch me
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue smiled at the first part, but she knew that the next part of her words would send her friend either reeling in shock or spitting in anger. None of which she wanted, but expected. After all she was being quite selfish an unusual action for her, but one she wasn't going to regret or question. It was the simple fact of she wanted her own family. Her friends as family was great, but she wanted her own flesh and blood, her own children to love. She honestly didn't know how to say it other than that.

Blue whined softly at her friends words, not realizing that it would hurt so badly. Even if Osprey wasn't outright condemning her, she could hear something in her voice and she guessed it to be disappointment or anger, even though she might be wrong. Perhaps she was projecting what she thought Osprey should react onto her friends words, but she couldn't help herself.

She looked down and didn't know what to say, didn't know how to speak of her desires. She sat down and curled her tail around her paws for a moment. Blue sighed softly Thank You Osprey. I know this may seem very selfish of me, and a little bit of a betrayal of your brother, but I... She didn't know how to explain. I don't know how to explain but I will try. I love very deeply, it's my nature and I loved my family and I left them to start my own and have a home, and they are all gone except my brothers and I have no idea where they are. I loved your brother, but he has left too and I don't know where he is. I want something that is my own flesh and blood that I can love and give all this love I have too. I know they may leave me sometime too, but I honestly don't know if I can love another like your brother, and I have so much to give so I've always wanted children and this way I can have both my dream and family to love, other than my wonderful friends. She grew quiet she probably had botched that terribly, but her own thoughts were a little hard to articulate at the moment
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
Angels watch me - by Blue Willow - October 26, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: Angels watch me - by Osprey - October 29, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Angels watch me - by Blue Willow - October 31, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: Angels watch me - by Osprey - October 31, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Angels watch me - by Blue Willow - November 01, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: Angels watch me - by Osprey - November 04, 2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Angels watch me - by Blue Willow - November 05, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Angels watch me - by Osprey - November 05, 2014, 02:23 PM
RE: Angels watch me - by Blue Willow - November 07, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Angels watch me - by Osprey - November 07, 2014, 06:10 PM