Redhawk Caldera As the seasons change I want to be there with you
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
If one led a life that was as active and turbulent as Peregrine's, then you didn't notice, how years flew by. You were as old as you felt and it wasn't hard for Osprey to imagine him, surrounded by plethora kids, grandkids, grand-grand-kids and other grands, in few years time, but still running around, getting in trouble and simply being busy. Plus, it helped, if you had a young wife by your side - in that sense Fox was a good choice for him.

As for herself - until Blue willow's confession she had never much thought about her own age. For some reason mateship and settling down had always seemed as a very faraway thing, left for old and mature people. Yet now she was faced with the hard truth - she would be four next spring, fifth the next and all of a sudden she would be just as old and cranky as March Owl had been during her last months. Old age had never terified her, yet she wasn't ready to grow old just yet.

"Perry the matchmaker," Osprey teased with a sincere smile. To be true - there had been a time, when she had felt something that could be called "crush" for Dante. A girly thing, nothing serious. She didn't believe in true love - the first heat season, when she had been surrounded and followed by plethora of men, who had been enchanted by the special smell, which made them do the most silly thing, had been a true eye-opening experience and up until this very day Osprey believed that every man, who made romantic advances on her, was a liar and fake, craving only for her body and nothing else.

"Sounds picture perfect, I will propose him the idea, when I return," she said with a chuckle.
Messages In This Thread
RE: As the seasons change I want to be there with you - by Osprey - November 05, 2014, 02:36 PM