Moonsong Glacier never bothered me much
Yellowstone
Alpha
135 Posts
Ooc — metic
the time is filled with the sound of footsteps and chatter. she tells him of her journeys prior to the teekons, of her time on the glacier, of the strict family who raised her, though she does not delve any deeper on the latter of those subjects.

and when he shares of his past, or rather the void encompassing it, she draws quiet to truly absorb what little there was to hear. ground zero; a place he mentions little of, and a place she does not push to know.

she sweeps alongside him after a breath is taken, a silent assurance that she is not distressed over his lost memories. that she is more than satisfied with the man before her now, with her husband.

it is in the next steps that follow that she speaks of her greatest aspiration. of her desire to be a mother, of her wish for children, and for him to now share in this future with her.

time passes quicker than what she'd expected, and the pair soon arrive at the sprawling sight of the glacier. she slows as he does, a hushed purr escaping her in agreement to his words.

"dutch is the name of our chieftain," she reveals after he calls for the glacier's leader. "he is an amicable man, and i am confident he will be most accepting of you."
Messages In This Thread
never bothered me much - by Arktos - March 04, 2024, 05:43 AM
RE: never bothered me much - by Nephele - March 04, 2024, 02:27 PM
RE: never bothered me much - by Dutch - March 05, 2024, 11:16 AM
RE: never bothered me much - by Arktos - March 05, 2024, 08:01 PM
RE: never bothered me much - by Nephele - March 07, 2024, 11:56 PM