Ankyra Sound My ship would leave the country
105 Posts
Ooc —
YOU ARE A WA WAPIWV is what that looks like to me lmao. I actually looked up the pronunciation of that just for this post.

Spyridon spoke again, this time with a direct stare. Kevlyn matched it for a moment before instinct took over and made him lower his eyes. A small part of him, the part that desperately wanted to return to his family, always entertained the idea of defying those who tried to integrate him, but he lost his nerve whenever he tried. Kevlyn was too much of a pleaser, too passive... too weak, some might say.

Though he had no idea what Spyro was saying, Kev listened anyway. When the same sound was repeated thrice, he understood it to mean it was important. His lips parted as he made to repeat back the sound, as he had always done as a younger babe and still did when new words were presented. Unfortunately, his tongue was fitted more to English than Greek, so it came out sounding terrible: "oh-wap-say-ron?"

It sounded absolutely nothing like how Spyridon had said it. His ears wilting, Kevlyn frowned, mouthing to himself what he'd just said and finding it was no better than the first attempt.
Messages In This Thread
My ship would leave the country - by Kevlyn - October 29, 2014, 01:35 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by RIP Spyridon - October 30, 2014, 12:02 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by Kevlyn - November 03, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by RIP Spyridon - November 04, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by Kevlyn - November 05, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by RIP Spyridon - November 05, 2014, 03:55 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by Kevlyn - November 06, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by RIP Spyridon - November 06, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by Kevlyn - November 08, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by RIP Spyridon - November 09, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by Kevlyn - November 11, 2014, 03:21 PM