Duskfire Glacier I wanted the world till my whole world stopped
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini

Maera did not feel abandoned, she didn't allow such feeelings to creep into her mind. Even if the nights had gotten colder since Larus' unfortunate departure it had only grown worse when her beloved sister and greatest role model also disappeared from view. She missed having her partner in crime with her, she even missed their little fights. But she wouldn't say it.

Just like she wouldn't say anything about Mommy or Valtyr. They were also far gone, but always present in the small child's mind. She missed every single one of them dearly, but despite that growing feeling of nostalgia feeding on their absence she refused to speak of it. Maera was talkative, when she wanted to be.

Now the bubbly little girl she had been was hidden in the corner, gathering dust as the days went by. While she had spent most of her time in her secret club, she often came to the den again, it was much more comfortable to sleep in and besides it still had the faint fragance of those she yearned to see.

As the blonde femme that had once been her saviour called out into the emptiness of the Sveijarn home, the little one's ears swiveled in her head. She lifted her chin from the floor lazily, glancing weakly at the entrance where her parents seemed to never return to. "Hmm?" she answered instinctively, blinking slolwy as she waited for whatever figure to appear through the door.

[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanted the world till my whole world stopped - by Maera - November 05, 2014, 09:46 PM