Hoshor Plains coming home
68 Posts
Ooc — Mad
Away
Ooh! Lovin’ the drama! He’s gonna be a little jerk again, could ya deal him like a scratch to the shoulder, for the sake of a scar to re-tell the story?Hehe.

The giant laughed a laugh that was like thunder on the plains, and Cassidy wasn’t sure to be afraid, amused, or just to simply stand there confused. Then, within a moments time, the amusement slithers away, and a much more fearsome side crawls in. His hackles raise and he can feel the front of his muzzle, his lips scrunching, almost an instinctive defense mechanism. 

The choices Cassidy shot ricocheted back at him from Arktos. He offered the position of Omega to Cassidy, in this pack he’s trying so hard to form, or, a much more daunting option…. To get off this land.

“Let me think a couple of minutes. It’s a lot to take in.”

He thought, deeply. He had Paeon, but no home, and that part was okay, because home is wherever you go, when your with those close to you.Even if he took the position offered to him, reluctantly, would his life be reduced to an Omega? The lowest a wolf can go, the jester and laughing stock of a pack, in some cases. He could always fight his way up the ladder, or, claim the freedom he has.

Yes, he was still a young man, a child deep inside, and he was terrified, but didn’t want that side to show. He tried his best, straightening himself, adding height, and he looked up to the giant, the only fear showing in the young boy’s eyes. 

“I thank you for your offer and your audience, but I ain’t gonna become an Omega.” His voice was laced with confidence, but fear and anger came through, his lips curled, “These here bison belong to no wolf, just like the land, they’re free, as am I. Now, I’ll oblige and get off your turf, but don’t expect everyone to simply leave these plains as easy.” 

Soon he would turn and high tail it out of there, once the giant had said his last piece.

This was quite fun. Thank you for the thread. And I apologize for my little college hunk here, lol.
Messages In This Thread
coming home - by Arktos - March 17, 2024, 02:12 PM
RE: coming home - by Cassidy - March 17, 2024, 02:21 PM
RE: coming home - by Arktos - March 17, 2024, 02:35 PM
RE: coming home - by Cassidy - March 17, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: coming home - by Arktos - March 17, 2024, 03:36 PM
RE: coming home - by Cassidy - March 18, 2024, 12:32 PM
RE: coming home - by Arktos - March 18, 2024, 06:57 PM
RE: coming home - by Cassidy - March 22, 2024, 01:54 PM
RE: coming home - by Arktos - March 23, 2024, 04:04 AM