Hoshor Plains to the divine, mischievous spark in you
Yellowstone
Alpha
121 Posts
Ooc — metic
she leans to what touch is offered, a flicker of her ear offered to each note he shared. she takes a mental record of what information is exchanged, organizing it through the clutter of her mind and storing it away for later reference.

established borders, easier patrols, recruits, and interlopers. a smile teases it's way to the edge of her lips as he speaks of his work.

most fascinating of his shared details was that of the herd. she'd given them a wide berth during her own investigations of them, unfamiliar with their kind but entirely aware of the threat they could pose.

he asks of her own endeavors, to which she readily replies.

"dutch was more accepting than i'd imagined. he requests we send word once we've settled." moontide was the last thing he'd shouted during her departure, though she admittedly was unaware of where that was. given the name, she assumed along a coastline.

"i've tracked and inscribed the herd's movement from a distance. they travel no further than the great lake," she paused, snout motioning to the south west, "and do not cross the river to the west." the mountains offered a natural barrier the beasts could not scale, which left them almost perfectly corralled in the plains.

"i've yet to meet any opposition to our claim," for which she was grateful, "which i believe is mostly thanks to your efforts." praise whirled through her tone as she offered gentle sways of her tail.

strange how it was that in the short time since they'd claimed yellowstone, nephele felt she knew more of the land here than she ever did on the glacier.
Messages In This Thread
to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Nephele - March 20, 2024, 09:09 AM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 21, 2024, 04:21 AM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 22, 2024, 04:49 AM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Nephele - March 23, 2024, 01:03 AM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 23, 2024, 04:17 AM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 24, 2024, 03:53 PM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 27, 2024, 07:23 PM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - April 01, 2024, 04:22 AM