Moonspear bargaining (part 2)
Moonspear
Babe
36 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Since the moment they were capable of such, little Tiuttuk had held onto one of Pauk’s ankles. No amount of kicking or shifting could shake off their grasp. Only when their brother left the womb entirely did they pull apart. Their forepaw drifted emptily, curling into a wee fist.

That was how Tiuttuk—alias Treepie, or Pie—came into the world: fist first, as if punching their way out of poor Sialuk. When they were cleaned and dried, they used their first breath to let out an indignant squall. That same tiny paw flailed in the air, bent slightly from clutching at Pauk’s heel all this time.

When their mother placed them beside their brother, they didn’t root around for a teat. Instead, they twisted and wriggled their pudgy little body until their paw slid into place, latching into its familiar hold. Little Pie immediately quieted and settled.
Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bargaining (part 2) - by Sialuk - March 25, 2024, 08:09 AM
RE: bargaining (part 2) - by Treepie - March 25, 2024, 08:27 AM
RE: bargaining (part 2) - by Acrux - March 25, 2024, 09:18 AM
RE: bargaining (part 2) - by Elentari - March 25, 2024, 02:09 PM
RE: bargaining (part 2) - by Chakliux - March 25, 2024, 03:12 PM
RE: bargaining (part 2) - by Sialuk - March 26, 2024, 12:47 PM
RE: bargaining (part 2) - by Treepie - March 27, 2024, 08:07 AM