Redhawk Caldera As the seasons change I want to be there with you
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Becoming involved with someone on a more than friendly basis was a frightening prospect already, this was a completely new territory for Osprey and she had no idea, where to look, what to do and how to avoid mistakes. Mateship involved commitment - she recalled everything she had learned from her parents' relationship and could tell that this was a very serious business. Especially, if you wanted to be with someone on a long term basis. Was she ready for something like that? No, not at all - she was honest to herself. What if the mateship didn't work out - like Peregrine's had? She had seen heartbreak and knew, that it wasn't anything pleasant, no matter, on which side you stood. Kids? Did she want to have kids? There were so many questions and for a moment she wished to have a clarity like Blue Willow did - her friend had wanted to have children - and she did, what she had to.

Theoretically speaking - if Osprey didn't believe in true love, she could enter a marriage that was based on loyalty, respect for the other and to fulfill, what the nature expected from her. Without the additional burden of loving, hurting and questioning somebody. Was she unhappy with her life now? Did she crave for something that she didn't already have? Not really... Her interest in the whole romantic business was purely scientific one - so to say - so that she could make her stories closer to the truth. "Thanks, but given a choice, I would rather be a peasant than a queen. I love my freedom, Perry," she explained in a soft voice. At the moment there was nothing and no one she would want to give up her freedom up for.
Messages In This Thread
RE: As the seasons change I want to be there with you - by Osprey - November 06, 2014, 02:21 PM