Stone Circle March on child, March on
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
68 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
The boy wanted to everything, to hunt, to learn how to protect his family, such a noble aspiration. He nodded, dipping his large head, “Well then, Sven, I will see to it that you learn.” As the two moved along the territory, Bjorn marked here and there, just as security. But, in some of the silence, he felt a feeling, something new, unfamiliar. He felt this in the presence of Sven, the young boy, and he could only wonder: Was this what being a father felt like? Giving guidance, teaching the young how to live, to learn new things, to reach for the stars. Bjorn couldn’t help but feel warm inside, and he quite enjoyed this feeling, this time spent with someone special.

He brought his mind, his focus, back to the present, “I believe our work here is near finished. If your back was in better shape, I’d race you back home, but you must heal.” Just then, another thought came to his mind, “How about I carry you home, son?” He offered, motioning his head towards his back. Surely backtracking all the way home wouldn’t help his pains any, but, he had the option to turn his offer down. It was up to him.
Active weekdays: Monday (evenings), Saturday, Sunday — Most evening times are open (PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
March on child, March on - by Bjorn - March 22, 2024, 08:41 PM
RE: March on child, March on - by Sven - March 23, 2024, 05:29 AM
RE: March on child, March on - by Bjorn - March 23, 2024, 11:33 AM
RE: March on child, March on - by Sven - March 23, 2024, 04:36 PM
RE: March on child, March on - by Bjorn - March 25, 2024, 11:06 PM
RE: March on child, March on - by Sven - March 26, 2024, 01:01 PM
RE: March on child, March on - by Bjorn - March 26, 2024, 10:57 PM
RE: March on child, March on - by Sven - March 30, 2024, 08:33 AM
RE: March on child, March on - by Bjorn - April 06, 2024, 09:49 PM
RE: March on child, March on - by Sven - April 08, 2024, 02:34 PM
RE: March on child, March on - by Bjorn - April 08, 2024, 04:50 PM