Noctisardor Bypass Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart
Rivenwood
Oak
163 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Therapist
"Well enough" seemed to be the only response Etienne was willing to give. Fiona wasn't satisfied with that, but something else he said stood out to her. What makes you think that your thoughts don't matter? she asked. She let her bum plop down, raising a back foot to scratch at her ear as she waited for him to reply. Idly, she wondered if any of the ragtag Rivenwood crew had sat down and really thought about what was going on inside their own head. Each and every one of them seemed to be spiraling toward some downfall, determined to get there as fast as they could.
Messages In This Thread
Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Etienne - April 10, 2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 11, 2024, 04:21 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 24, 2024, 08:50 PM