Blacktail Deer Plateau Dissolving the seeds of a moment
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Zombie answered in a way Pied didn't expect, though as she mulled over her pack mate's response, she didn't find it particularly surprising. "What about it do you miss?" she prodded gently, hoping Zombie might open up and share. "I miss it too, though I like it here. I was never a fan of all those screaming foxes," she joked even as she silently recollected the time she and Zombie had chased after the same fox, only to thwart one another.

"I'm happy that we've seemingly settled. Those weeks of uncertainty as Bon Dye failed... they were awful. We have plenty of food here," she said, gesturing at the carcass. Mag was still hopping around its felled head. "And I feel like we're more loyal than the average pack, considering what we've all been through together. You know?"

Mag suddenly took wing, circling upward in the sky until she became nothing but an opaque speck. Pied watched her, though she made sure not to let her eyes linger too long, lest Zombie wonder why she was staring up at nothing. I must look like such a weirdo sometimes, she mused to herself, chuffing quietly.

"Wanna start dragging this thing to the stockpile?" she suggested after a beat, motioning toward the deer's remains.
Messages In This Thread
Dissolving the seeds of a moment - by Pied - December 12, 2013, 10:44 AM
RE: Dissolving the seeds of a moment - by Zombie - December 13, 2013, 10:22 PM
RE: Dissolving the seeds of a moment - by Pied - December 13, 2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Dissolving the seeds of a moment - by Zombie - December 15, 2013, 08:43 AM
RE: Dissolving the seeds of a moment - by Pied - December 15, 2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Dissolving the seeds of a moment - by Zombie - January 06, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Dissolving the seeds of a moment - by Pied - January 06, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Dissolving the seeds of a moment - by Zombie - January 07, 2014, 01:06 PM
RE: Dissolving the seeds of a moment - by Pied - January 08, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: Dissolving the seeds of a moment - by Zombie - January 16, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Dissolving the seeds of a moment - by Pied - January 17, 2014, 09:20 PM