Sun Mote Copse i’m gonna pop some tags, only got $20 in my pocket
47 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Mur! came Skipjack’s slightly indignant reply when Fennec produced words rather than food.

After another hopeful poke, he gave up and plopped onto his bum with a sigh. He considered crying—it seemed to have a powerful effect on the adults in his life, particularly when he wanted something—but without food, he had no energy for it.

Instead, he curled up in a ball against his auntie’s chest. Skip let out another loud sigh as he settled, his head draped over one of her forelegs. She hadn’t fed him but she made a pretty good pillow. And she’d twirled him! That definitely swayed his opinion in her favor.

He yawned, stretched a little, grunted, and then closed his eyes—not that it made much difference.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m gonna pop some tags, only got $20 in my pocket - by Skipjack - April 15, 2024, 08:18 AM