Stavanger Bay i can see you're lost like me
172 Posts
Ooc — Raven
When she ducked her head and looked away from him a hint of panic crawled up his spine wondering if he had said something wrong, if his expression had been too sudden for her. His head lowered towards her trying to catch her gaze again but as he did he could see the rippling effects of her pleased tail flowing through her body and his nerves calmed.

He looked down at her waiting for her eyes to meet his again. When they did his ears twitched hearing her speak again. The words no longer as smooth but comprehensible, and sounded just as sweet to him. He took her words as her wanting to be able to speak his language better.

With a faint smile, he said reassuringly "You will. With time, I'm certain of it." In his mind, he thought about how proud of her he was for having gotten this far. How much she had overcome, but also how much more potential she had. "Maybe... Andr could learn some Iaghe words" It would definitely be a challenge for him, but if it meant she would be less alone in the process, it was more than worth it.
Messages In This Thread
i can see you're lost like me - by Iaghe - February 28, 2024, 09:46 PM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Andr - February 29, 2024, 09:31 PM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Iaghe - March 03, 2024, 09:24 PM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Andr - March 04, 2024, 11:45 PM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Iaghe - March 05, 2024, 11:25 AM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Andr - March 17, 2024, 02:14 PM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Iaghe - March 31, 2024, 03:16 PM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Andr - April 15, 2024, 07:00 PM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Iaghe - April 20, 2024, 01:43 PM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Andr - April 27, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Iaghe - May 04, 2024, 09:26 PM