Firefly Glen left my sanity
Loner
41 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
"Do they taste good?"

A voice spoke out amidst the shadows, carefully tucked away from the moon and her fragile, tender touch. From here, they could see it. A demon with its grin spread wide, illuminated faintly by the insect this wolf decided to chow down on. Just seeing this stranger engage in such an act made Cassian's nose twitch, almost wanting to sneeze just as the thought of how that sensation must feel.

"I've never tried bugs before. Especially the ones that make the sky pretty all the time."

Out from the shadows and into the limelight came the voice. His sun-kissed fur and murky, brown eyes locking with the chaotic envoy several feet afar and above him.

"There's two packs nearby, but something tells me you're a bit too much of an oddball to be with them. So, what's got you all the way out here? Step too far to the north or the south and you're a dead wolf walking, or so I've been told. The whole don't cross this line thing isn't something I'm really vested in trying out myself."

Cassian's tail whipped behind him, before settling down as he sat on his haunches. Intrigue officially leaving its mark as the wolf's body leaned forward towards this new, flamboyant soul.
Messages In This Thread
left my sanity - by Worldeater - April 20, 2024, 11:19 PM
RE: left my sanity - by Cassian - April 23, 2024, 04:56 PM
RE: left my sanity - by Worldeater - May 01, 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: left my sanity - by Cassian - May 01, 2024, 11:14 PM
RE: left my sanity - by Worldeater - May 27, 2024, 10:09 AM
RE: left my sanity - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 02:26 PM