Noctisardor Bypass Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart
Rivenwood
Oak
163 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Therapist
She watched the layers fall away, seeing a side of Etienne she hadn't seen before. This was the kind of work she lived for, and Fiona found herself intrigued. Swimming, gardening, children, and... singing? Those were the things that made Etienne truly tick. Some of those she would never truly understand, but then again, she wasn't here to understand exactly why they loved a thing, only to know what things they loved.

I'm afraid Rivenwood is landlocked, she said with a coy smile, though there are some decent rivers here. I've been making use of one of them myself. I'm planning to teach Heda and Druid how to keep their season away, but perhaps you would like to learn, too? In case you want to teach anybody else. Clearly Etienne wouldn't need that sort of thing for himself.
Messages In This Thread
Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Etienne - April 10, 2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 11, 2024, 04:21 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 24, 2024, 08:50 PM