Frogspawn Swamp The Stars Are A Mired Swamp
Loner
41 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
Footsteps reached Cassian's ears. They were wet, dilapidated, and the weight they held didn't quite sink into the swamp at the rate that his own dense, weighted paws did. Yet, despite that, they did demand the wolf's attention. It didn't take all too much to garner it, all things given, but the presence of another wolf was more than enough to tether it away from some measly frogs. Albeit, not quite enough to stretch it away from the wolf's loving gaze to the sky and the secrets she held buried within her bosom.

"You thought wrong, haha! That's okay though, I think. Your eyes are weird, I've never seen a pair like them before. They remind me of....that weird stuff that comes down onto the ground sometimes that makes it hard to see. I dunno what exactly it's called, but that's what it reminds me of!"

A simple glance over was given to the soul that entered this space. Notably, not his space. None of this belonged to Cassian nor would it ever. Maybe one day in the near future it would be claimed by a pack but even then it would eventually fade with the brushing of time. If there ever were a reason for him to join one of those territorial groupings it would be to just explore without the fear of being mauled alive. Hopping from one pack to another didn't seem like something that was entirely feasible, but the amusing thought of doing such a thing struck a chord with the wolf.

Silence struck between them. Cassian didn't like silence.

"The sky looks nice today. Well, it looks nice every day, but today it's different. There's a lot of sparkly things up there. Way clearer than normal, too! Sometimes, I make a game of making out things from those sparkly things. Things I've seen. Things that come up in my mind sometimes, too. Oh, and sometimes, if I stare super, duper long, I can see things that I don't even really know. Weird how that works, huh?"

A glance was tossed aimlessly to the wolf. Name. They had a name, right?

"My name is Cassian! I don't know about the last name, but it doesn't really matter, I think! What's your name? Why are you here? Are you hungry? You look frail. Tiny, too. There was a frog here earlier, but I didn't really want to sink my teeth into it. Big, beady, innocent eyes it held and I couldn't bring myself to do it! If I knew you were around though, I might've. You're really quiet! How do you do that? Oh! Seems like you could use a good few meals, haha! Do you think if you ate a frog you'd start croaking like they do? I think I don't because of how big I am, but if you didn't digest it well enough I think you might let out a few before it fully broke down! Well, I'm not super big, but compared to you...I am. Not big enough to eat you though so don't worry about that."
Messages In This Thread
The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - April 08, 2024, 09:12 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - April 26, 2024, 09:58 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - April 26, 2024, 07:47 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - April 27, 2024, 02:33 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - May 01, 2024, 11:00 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - May 04, 2024, 03:03 PM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - May 06, 2024, 02:42 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Fennec - May 26, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: The Stars Are A Mired Swamp - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 02:07 PM