Panther Park [m] Healer's folly
Yellowstone
Sigma
Nothing else could make me feel this good
39 Posts
Ooc — Bone

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: naughty bad word 
That's right! How silly! She had forgotten all the pleasantries in her haste, all the necessary questions which needed answers; though in her own defense, she hadn't exactly been displaced before, and hadn't often been the one asking questions on the few patrols she had attended back home. 

No no, she was spoiled, offered every little toy she could desire to entertain depraved whims and curiosities; once the passion was ignited, she'd found little joy in any act which deviated from medicine and experimentation; and while whinging and getting her brother to fill in for her had worked back home, it certainly wouldn't do her many favours here; her reluctance to truly pay attention to that which hadn't served her at the time was beginning to bite her in the ass.

Right! Yes! I am Envy! This is.... I don't know who you are. She addressed the pretty peachy woman next to her with a giddy grin, missing her inquiry in her haste, they'd only spoken but a few words before the man had joined them. ...I am a healer. Pretty good at it too, I like ta' think. Trained since I was young. Envy would muse with a soft air of ego, black-tipped ears pressing back against her head as she'd rise to pace once more. She'd forgo telling him about her little cache in the cliffs, such information would be earned with acceptance. 

The fiend struggled to sit still, movement spurred thought, and so she'd continue on, a slight wag to her tail and a skip to her step, she'd go on casually, with a confident, fearless cadence as if she knew the other two far longer than the mere moments they'd spent together...I can do most other things too, with varying success. I'm an intimidatin' foe for any nasty intruders. She grinned, offering a half-joke and turned to look at the other girl. What about you?

Though her scrawny, hungered frame seemed a testament to her lackluster hunting skills. No skill, nor grace, nor tactic, simply ravenous inclination cast toward each quarry she'd managed to snatch up within the last few months. 

Honestly, she hadn't exactly sought to investigate the intricacies of the pack's she'd tried her luck with, as much as she'd simply thrust herself toward them, a delicious snack served on a platter, primmed and prime for the taking; this time however, she'd make certain that her flavour was sweet and enticing, no room for error, no room for the rot to seep through and sabotage. 

..Is yellowstone the sorta place that's lookin' for additions? ...I at least, am sick of it out here. How's a healer supposed to keep their sanity with nothing to heal? I've been bored enough to claw my own hide just for a taste of a task. She huffed shamelessly and fell back onto stormy haunches, looking to the other girl, wondering if she too had come to linger in lands close to pack wolves intentionally. ....With that said.. I'd be... honoured for any consideration, on your part, mister boss of yellowstone. Envy addressed the man with a sheepish smile, unmatching the devouring gaze she kept on him, as if trying to study the thoughts within his head before they'd come out as words.
Messages In This Thread
[m] Healer's folly - by Envy - April 09, 2024, 04:23 PM
RE: [m] Healer's folly - by Pukei - April 10, 2024, 11:07 PM
RE: [m] Healer's folly - by Envy - April 12, 2024, 11:19 AM
RE: [m] Healer's folly - by Arktos - April 11, 2024, 03:31 AM
RE: [m] Healer's folly - by Pukei - April 12, 2024, 09:23 PM
RE: [m] Healer's folly - by Arktos - April 14, 2024, 05:35 AM
RE: [m] Healer's folly - by Envy - April 14, 2024, 09:38 AM
RE: [m] Healer's folly - by Envy - April 17, 2024, 02:16 PM
RE: [m] Healer's folly - by Pukei - April 22, 2024, 09:00 PM
RE: [m] Healer's folly - by Arktos - April 28, 2024, 06:11 AM
RE: [m] Healer's folly - by Envy - April 30, 2024, 02:19 PM