Mudminnow River rock my world
Loner
48 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
Thank you so much for your patience, I've been ill as of late!

"Oh! Well, that's a bit of a shame! I think it would have been cool if you hadn't have been able to talk. We could have worked out a system, you know? You'd paw at the ground and I'd listen in and then we could've made magic happen! Maybe another time though, right? There's always next time!"

Cassian wore a shameless grin whilst he spoke. A part of him was overjoyed that she was okay, yes, but there was another part of him that reveled in the simple aspect of what could've been! Oh, there were just so many joyous wonders that this simple conversation could've stemmed off into! There was still some fun to it at the end of the day, though. The tyke spat something out and it immediately caught the sun-kissed wolf's attention. Tilting his head to the left, and then to the right, and to the left once more Cassian reached forward with his left paw to poke at the speckled tooth.

"Oof, that's a rough one, haha! I'd say you should keep it, buuuuuut you don't really need to! You've got the other half on you and that's memory enough, I think!"

Mere seconds later, she vomited. Nausea built up within Cassian and then a heave, a ho, and....

Well, now the man's breakfast was swimming in her puddle!

Following her suit, Cassian flopped onto his own side, gaze clashing with hers as he was given thanks. Why, if he could blush, he certainly would! When was the last time ANYBODY thanked him for anything? Thinking, thinking, thinking....

Never! This was his first accolade! Oh, what wondrous joy! A warmth unlike none other washed over the man's body!

"Awww, stop it! You're going to make me dig a hole into the ground and bury myself in it! Don't worry about the hole teaching thing, I'm not feeling too good myself, either. I'm blaming it on you, though, haha! Leifa....Ca.....Caaaaooooooorn......Corn! Leifa Corn! Woohoo! Okay, Leifa, you said anything fishy right now would make you hurl again so we'll skip the whole eating thing for now. What brings you out here? I mean, besides having a death wish. What you just did was really super duper awesome looking, but also pretty super duper dumb, too! Which is fine, you lived! Yay! Leifa lived! Leifa lived! Leifa lived!"

With each proclamation of her extended longevity, Cassian pawed eagerly at the air with a small "punching" motion. She was alive! Hooray!
Messages In This Thread
rock my world - by Leifa - May 05, 2024, 12:35 PM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 06, 2024, 03:10 AM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 06, 2024, 02:23 PM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 08, 2024, 01:59 AM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 08, 2024, 11:31 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 12, 2024, 08:49 PM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 16, 2024, 08:07 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 20, 2024, 10:10 PM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 29, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 03:01 PM