Boartusk Heights [m] blood oath for the blood god
La Muerte
Patriarca*
idle
71 Posts
Ooc — idle

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: umm suggestion

You were waiting for me, my love. Nivis chuckled, understanding what her invite meant. And so he hovered over her, turning into a man who cherished his pregnant wife from above. He was kissing her—underneath her jaw and on her cheeks, behind her ears and on her neck. She hummed pleasantly and so Nivis took the action further, expecting his head taken by the mantis herself soon.

Oh, Reyna. Dear Reyna.

As he slowly rested his body down, careful to not hurt her, the fur below her felt soft on his paws. Not as much as Reyna’s own it was, but still soft enough to get him to relax and hear her almost silent growls echo in his ears. How would my queen like to be satisfied tonight? Nivis hummed, feeling her bump press against his lower abdomen.

He knew the answer though, lowering himself just enough to kiss her chest, then her belly, then her sides, noticing her condition and fighting the urge to keep himself collected on the way to the blissful heaven.

It was a ritual Reyna designed specifically for him.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

nivis is rated mature
reyna is welcome in all threads
Messages In This Thread
[m] blood oath for the blood god - by Reyna - May 09, 2024, 09:14 PM
RE: blood oath for the blood god - by Nivis - May 10, 2024, 09:42 AM
RE: blood oath for the blood god - by Reyna - May 15, 2024, 07:59 PM
RE: blood oath for the blood god - by Nivis - May 18, 2024, 07:17 PM
RE: [m] blood oath for the blood god - by Reyna - May 20, 2024, 03:31 PM
RE: [m] blood oath for the blood god - by Nivis - May 20, 2024, 03:55 PM
RE: [m] blood oath for the blood god - by Reyna - May 21, 2024, 04:59 PM