Noctisardor Bypass Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart
Rivenwood
Oak
163 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Therapist
Etienne went on to explain a whole lot of things that Fiona didn't find particularly pertinent to the situation, but she smiled politely as he spoke. There was even a point when he seemed to be not all there, and Fiona squinted at him momentarily, wondering what he was thinking about. He snapped back into the present, finishing his seaweed lecture. She wasn't sure how useful that information would be considering there was no supply of the stuff around here, but maybe he was simply trying to impress her with his knowledge.

I think I'll stay here in Rivenwood if you do end up going, she said. The last thing she needed to do was go galavanting around when she needed to stick close to her medicine.
Messages In This Thread
Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Etienne - April 10, 2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 11, 2024, 04:21 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 24, 2024, 08:50 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - May 18, 2024, 01:39 PM