Boartusk Heights [m] blood oath for the blood god
La Muerte
Patriarca*
idle
71 Posts
Ooc — idle

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: wooho and violence spoken about

And Nivis holds her in his embrace, pulling her closer to himself so that their chests remain pressed against each other; heart to heart and breaths in sync with each inhale taken.

Even in your ugliest, I desire you, baby. He whispers and then moves their bodies in one another dance round. This time however more forceful, lustful, rough… fierce. Even in the oldest, weakest and worst part of your self, I will desire you to be mine.

In his head, thoughts of how self conscious Reyna actually was ran; and as he kissed her neck and felt the cramp of his muscle weakening the repetitve movement, he made her his. Her body responsive and sweet, trembling and warm. His and his.

Queens cannot be unattractive though, and if those you think of as so ever weaken your self esteem, I’ll be the one to kill them myself.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

nivis is rated mature
reyna is welcome in all threads
Messages In This Thread
[m] blood oath for the blood god - by Reyna - May 09, 2024, 09:14 PM
RE: blood oath for the blood god - by Nivis - May 10, 2024, 09:42 AM
RE: blood oath for the blood god - by Reyna - May 15, 2024, 07:59 PM
RE: blood oath for the blood god - by Nivis - May 18, 2024, 07:17 PM
RE: [m] blood oath for the blood god - by Reyna - May 20, 2024, 03:31 PM
RE: [m] blood oath for the blood god - by Nivis - May 20, 2024, 03:55 PM
RE: [m] blood oath for the blood god - by Reyna - May 21, 2024, 04:59 PM