Hoshor Plains love into a weapon
Yellowstone
Alpha
141 Posts
Ooc — metic
there are times when she wonders and marvels at the workings of the mind. her husband does not remember who he was, where he'd come from, what he did, if he had any family previous to his reawakening and yet...the way he thought was defined and cut sharp as a knife.

the way in which he spoke, she could see past the fog that clouded his mind. she knew it well, grew around it, accepted it, believed it, was taught it. arktos had grown through war just as she had, and she could see it clear as day while he squinted through the morning mist of his lost memories.

"you are right," she agreed to his way of thinking, clawing back the hope she had thought she could afford to have. he sobered her optimistic way of thinking since having established their claim, and she was thankful for it.

"i would appreciate that, as i'm sure our future alliances will as well." gifts were typically well accepted at political meets. "i plan to travel north first," she motioned to where the stream ran northbound. "i smelt a pack on the wind coming from that direction, so that is where i will begin." she was not sure which direction she would continue in after that.
Messages In This Thread
love into a weapon - by Nephele - April 17, 2024, 11:50 AM
RE: love into a weapon - by Arktos - April 20, 2024, 05:28 AM
RE: love into a weapon - by Nephele - April 20, 2024, 11:41 PM
RE: love into a weapon - by Arktos - April 24, 2024, 06:41 PM
RE: love into a weapon - by Nephele - May 01, 2024, 09:38 AM
RE: love into a weapon - by Arktos - May 05, 2024, 04:06 AM
RE: love into a weapon - by Nephele - May 17, 2024, 11:14 PM
RE: love into a weapon - by Arktos - May 18, 2024, 04:28 AM
RE: love into a weapon - by Nephele - May 26, 2024, 11:23 AM
RE: love into a weapon - by Arktos - May 27, 2024, 05:25 AM
RE: love into a weapon - by Nephele - June 03, 2024, 12:35 AM