Kintla Flatlands My undead mummy and me
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It was with suspicion on her mind that Blue went in search of Junior. The girl had been hiding something from her in the days earlier and she was determined to find out what it was. That and tied in with the fact that she had smelled blood on the air was enough to drive the healer crazy with worry. Couple that with the fact that she was fairly certain that at least one of the couplings had worked and she would find out in a few days if she was expecting or not, she was restless. So she strode from the privacy of her own den in search of the youth, and she wanted answers.

As blue traversed from the borders a small prone figure caught her eye and with a gasp of stifled surprise she raced towards it. It was indeed her beloved niece lying crumpled on the ground, but lo and behold as she approached closer there was another child there hiding in the crook of her legs. And by all the gods that were holy what had happened to Junior's legs. Blue cried out in absolute fear and worry and she strode forward with purpose now, speaking to both junior and the child. Oh Junior what has happened to you darling? It's okay little one I'm Blue. She continued forward inching slowly, even though she wanted to race the rest of the way, but she knew in order to keep both herself and the small sandy child calm she would need to be cautious.

She finally approached after what had seemed like agonizing hours, but had been merely seconds. She ran her muzzle through the fur of Junior's sides and finding a pulse she sighed in relief. She immediately set forth to cleaning up her legs, she would have to rip open the wounds, this would be painful. With a small groan of sympathy pain she bit gently at the scabs and pulled at them all the pus needed to come out.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
My undead mummy and me - by Junior - November 09, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: My undead mummy and me - by Valtyr RIP - November 09, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: My undead mummy and me - by Blue Willow - November 09, 2014, 09:17 PM
RE: My undead mummy and me - by Lasher - November 09, 2014, 09:37 PM
RE: My undead mummy and me - by Junior - November 09, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: My undead mummy and me - by Valtyr RIP - November 09, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: My undead mummy and me - by Blue Willow - November 10, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: My undead mummy and me - by Lasher - November 10, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: My undead mummy and me - by Junior - November 10, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: My undead mummy and me - by Valtyr RIP - November 10, 2014, 09:40 PM