Redhawk Caldera i went to the moped store, said f*** it
Loner
5 Posts
Ooc — Sweet
yay! thanks for joining <3

tadhg waited around as still as he could, not wanting to stray around and maybe accidentally get himself into trouble. i mean, he probably didn't care that much, but he also very much desired not to accidentally miss the wolf who would answer his call.

when she finally arrived, tadhg made note that she was kind of old but kind of cool looking. her cheeks were fluffy and a tan hue compared to her overall dark coat. and she was kind of spotty. neat!! she didn't look like a blackthorn to him, but the yearling reveled that maybe there were not 700,000 of them occupying every corner of these wilds. what a thought.

with excitement brimming in his little feet, tadhg dipped his head low and respectfully (a trick grandpa t had swore would make his life easier). he kept it bowed until the woman spoke, and then raised it to show a pair of icy-blue eyes absolutely alight. he dared not meet her gaze (another life hack he was told) but answered her question -- in juxtaposition with his expression, mildly disappointed. aw shit, he said, and then quickly adding on, respectfully.

brekkylant or whatever she had just said was not redhawk caldera. he'd explain. my name is tadhg blackthorn! i've got family way out west that used to live at the redhawk caldera and they said they'd probably still be here. and i'm trying to find 'em to say hey and just see what's going on. tadhg was not confident what he was to do after he found out, but this was the first leg of the plan at least.
Messages In This Thread
i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - May 27, 2024, 06:05 PM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - May 29, 2024, 08:41 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 04, 2024, 05:18 PM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 10, 2024, 09:20 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 13, 2024, 09:29 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 14, 2024, 08:57 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 19, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 24, 2024, 08:02 AM