Hoshor Plains Don't feed me, I will come back
Yellowstone
Alpha
141 Posts
Ooc — metic
note: set for the 26th

she returned from her first bout of neighborly responsibility with a kick to her step. she was eager to decompress once within the confines of yellowstone and it's rolling plains. there was little concern for the state of her home, as she was confident her husband had managed the internal affairs well on his own without her.

there was a bit of surprise for her to find the addition of two new scents mixed in with the fold as she crossed the invisible boundary of her home. a man, and a woman. since the shadow girl had gone it had been nephele kept with the company of raging testosterone (not that she minded much). she did not include bard into that bracket though. he was his own entirely separate category.

she made a mental note to seek out the two new recruits before she left again, but as fate would have it, she crossed paths with one sooner than expected. her social battery was running on empty but the viper pushed through to make an effort to greet the greyscale woman just off in the distance.

she let out a chuff once near, absinthe eyes eager to assess the woman and determine if she was a suitable recruit.
Messages In This Thread
Don't feed me, I will come back - by Envy - May 13, 2024, 01:36 PM
RE: Don't feed me, I will come back - by Nephele - May 29, 2024, 11:04 PM
RE: Don't feed me, I will come back - by Envy - June 02, 2024, 06:35 PM
RE: Don't feed me, I will come back - by Nephele - June 09, 2024, 10:13 PM
RE: Don't feed me, I will come back - by Envy - June 10, 2024, 09:20 PM