Boartusk Heights forget all the stupid things you say
La Muerte
Matriarca*

vampiress
146 Posts
Ooc — bon

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language!
tags are for ref!

she blows a tuft from her visage, it was just a hair out of place but it's enough to set reyna off as nivis makes his best introduction.
shut your trap, before i do you a favor. we need to speak.

adjusting to lay once more on the fur, reyna firmly holds her head up so that her gaze remains set on nivis — not that she needed to strain to do so anyways.
you have disrespected my guard, @Klara, and thus have disrespected me; you've weakened my kingdom. how else will i keep my people happy if their king is so.. eager to jest with them? eager to use them as clowns and whores alike.
as if in protest to her language, one of the brats kicks her. she gave a slight hiss, and continued.

you have many things stacked against you. it would be wise, then, if you could at least restrain yourself just long enough from riling our subjects.
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
Messages In This Thread
forget all the stupid things you say - by Reyna - May 31, 2024, 05:22 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Nivis - May 31, 2024, 06:01 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Reyna - May 31, 2024, 06:55 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Nivis - May 31, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Reyna - May 31, 2024, 08:08 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Nivis - May 31, 2024, 09:16 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Reyna - June 01, 2024, 02:28 PM