Boartusk Heights forget all the stupid things you say
La Muerte
Patriarca*
idle
71 Posts
Ooc — idle

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: indirect mention of sex

Nivis let her go off and didn’t say a thing or two before her monologue was finished. Then he poured some more gasoline into the fire.

Ah, you are very hormonal. it’s okay, my love, let’s calm down first. No need to get jealous.

Even though Nivis appeared like he didn’t care: cold hearted and malicious. His reactions were partly caused by his coping mechanism. It was much easier to act ignorant but to admit he messed up. Truthfully, it wasn’t in his intention to shoo Klara away or take it far beyond and lead her to the bed. She wasn’t that kind of interesting. Maybe. Whatever.

I think you are misunderstanding and to be honest, I would expect you to be the last one to side with her tributary. All I did was asking your new toy a simple question. He spoke calmly, softly; Reyna was upset and those, especially pregnant ones, had to be handled with special care. The people you have chosen appear unreliable and as you can see, she proved herself to be one.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

nivis is rated mature
reyna is welcome in all threads
Messages In This Thread
forget all the stupid things you say - by Reyna - May 31, 2024, 05:22 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Nivis - May 31, 2024, 06:01 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Reyna - May 31, 2024, 06:55 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Nivis - May 31, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Reyna - May 31, 2024, 08:08 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Nivis - May 31, 2024, 09:16 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Reyna - June 01, 2024, 02:28 PM