Boartusk Heights forget all the stupid things you say
La Muerte
Patriarca*
idle
71 Posts
Ooc — idle

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language, excitement to the point of arousal? not literally butttt

Damn.

Laughing at her, laughing at her desperation, at her attitude, at her devotion, Nivis tiled his head. Oh god, that was so amusing. He found himself vibrating in his slacks as he heard her talk stupid about that little plan of hers. It drove him insane, so insane that he could burst. And her being pregnant while teaching him that lesson made it sexier, more arousing.

Amazing. Wonderful. Sick. You have done this all alone! And your parents thought shit of you! He says, stepping closer to her. No fear, nothing; she couldn’t hurt him. Nivis had nothing to lose anyway. You wouldn’t do that. You talk about other men, desperate and hurt. You threaten me but you know yourself and I know too that you wouldn’t.

His words were now whispers, close to her in the worst possible tone and honestly they could fight if they weren’t smart and codependent. Nivis was however getting bored and understood the assignment clearly. Talking about this bores me and now I got myself exhausted. I won’t get into your business if you don’t want me to, however you can’t expect me to stay away from those you consider your slaves. They are ordered to serve you right and they will. Including myself. Now if you excuse me, my love, I am going back to bed and might consider seeing the pretty half-bloods you mentioned.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

nivis is rated mature
reyna is welcome in all threads
Messages In This Thread
forget all the stupid things you say - by Reyna - May 31, 2024, 05:22 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Nivis - May 31, 2024, 06:01 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Reyna - May 31, 2024, 06:55 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Nivis - May 31, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Reyna - May 31, 2024, 08:08 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Nivis - May 31, 2024, 09:16 PM
RE: forget all the stupid things you say - by Reyna - June 01, 2024, 02:28 PM