Phantom Hollow Aedd Gynvael
Yellowstone
Zeta
Nothing else could make me feel this good
55 Posts
Ooc — Bone
I hope nobody minds if I hop in here! :) slight language

The homestead had been quiet, lately. The pack was still new, and so the leaders sought out to form alliances with the neighbours.

Yes yes, that's all right and good, except Envy was bored. She'd familiarized herself with the lands within their borders, but not the ones just sitting neat and nice on the outskirts—begging to be desecrated by her presence.

She'd catch note of a few scents on the wind. Two wolves, and.... something else..? Peeking over the grassy hills, she'd spot these tall, ugly deer things retreating. The thundering of their hooves sent a shiver down her spine. Perhaps they were deformed bison, unwanted by the rest of the herd, and by extension, the bison hunters as well.

Ah well, she was late to the party, and they were gone now. Her attention fell back onto the two wolves exchanging words a little ways ahead, one of whom, upon her encroachment, bore the scent of Yellowstone. She must've neglected to meet this one, or their paths had simply never crossed. Nonetheless, the other wolf was distinctly a stranger, his scent entirely unfamiliar.

Without a shred of reluctance or self-preservation to be seen, the scrappy silver girl snaked her way over and trotted up nice and close, a whelpish skip to her pace as she came up behind the snow-coated wolf and thrust herself into their conversation.

Evenin'! What's all the commotion? She'd muse curiously, accompanying her words with an idle draw of her tongue over an opened maw. She was small, sure, but she didn't wish to give the impression that her teeth didn't still work. She was in the mood to be a shit-stirrer.
Messages In This Thread
Aedd Gynvael - by Nazair - May 20, 2024, 03:02 PM
RE: Aedd Gynvael - by Fjall - May 25, 2024, 12:47 AM
RE: Aedd Gynvael - by Fancy - May 27, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: Aedd Gynvael - by Selenia - May 27, 2024, 12:06 PM
RE: Aedd Gynvael - by Silverbirch - May 28, 2024, 12:27 PM
RE: Aedd Gynvael - by Nazair - May 29, 2024, 04:20 PM
RE: Aedd Gynvael - by Envy - June 08, 2024, 07:37 PM
RE: Aedd Gynvael - by Fjall - June 21, 2024, 02:37 AM
RE: Aedd Gynvael - by Nazair - Yesterday, 10:37 AM