Hoshor Plains And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Yellowstone
Zeta
Nothing else could make me feel this good
58 Posts
Ooc — Bone
I hope you don't mind me picking this up, noticed its been quiet. Still open to others :)

The densite had been quiet, with members popping in and out on brief occasions. It left little for her to occupy herself with.

It left few to supervise her—and her legs had begun to quiver with restlessness. She thought of that fox Cassian had gifted her in the mountains, how she wished to feel that sort of power again. Wolves like her did not often get to flaunt superior strength, after all, and so she'd take every crumb she could get, and then some.

Her frame remained bony and thin, though she'd had the benefit of leeching off of the others kills, she'd not yet gotten to taste the flesh of bison. She wasn't starved, but she surely wasn't satisfied either.

She never could be.

Taking advantage of this lapse, Envy set out onto the prairie once more under the guise of searching for more herbs to add to her building stock. Her intents were far worse this day, she could feel that familiar slow tingle of desire creep down her spine. It flooded her. Threatened to drown her were it not acted on. This savageness tore asunder that part of her which so desperately yearned to be good.

This one was all wrong, and nothing could be done about it. She could only feed herself.

She wanted heal some gnarly, ruinous injury, yet there was none to be mended. So the desire fell onto the next best thing. She wanted to hurt something. Kill something—but she was a rather shitty hunter on her own. Luckily however, she'd glimpsed the scar-torn frame of Dreven wandering betwixt the bushes and trees, tending to their borders. Wasting no time, she scampered on over, her presence announced by the light patter of her pearly mitts.

Hey again
She chimes, flicking a black-tipped audit. See any intruders? Get any scrapes? Im dyin' for a good time. She huffs, continuing to idly pace in her usual, squirrely manner.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart - by Envy - June 09, 2024, 02:46 PM