Ocean's Breath Plateau i cut like a butter knife
Yellowstone
Alpha
150 Posts
Ooc — metic
their is a perk to her ears at the mention of his familiarity with the plains she now called home. they'd hunted the bison before. there is a prickle of overprotectiveness at the thought of others hunting the herd they now claimed, but she smoothed over the thought as quickly as it reared up. the lands had not always been theirs, and there was some measure of relief found to hear that a hunt against bison had been successful.

"would you look to the plains for another hunt?" she questions after he revealed the intention of another hunt for the future. she was not sure she liked the idea of outsiders coming in to hunt the land they now guarded, but she would not shove the idea entirely away either.

a quick "thank you," was directed toward heph as the woman pulled away to go grab a bite while they discussed specifics. she waited a moment before looping the conversation back towards the primary purpose of her visit. "for trade yellowstone primarily will deal in quality bison goods. pelts, horns, meat, but we also have seeds and herbs that might not be so readily available along the coast as well."
Messages In This Thread
i cut like a butter knife - by Nephele - May 25, 2024, 05:53 PM
RE: i cut like a butter knife - by Rodyn - May 25, 2024, 07:28 PM
RE: i cut like a butter knife - by Heph - May 25, 2024, 10:12 PM
RE: i cut like a butter knife - by Nephele - May 26, 2024, 11:49 AM
RE: i cut like a butter knife - by Rodyn - May 26, 2024, 12:38 PM
RE: i cut like a butter knife - by Heph - June 08, 2024, 01:17 PM
RE: i cut like a butter knife - by Nephele - June 09, 2024, 10:24 PM
RE: i cut like a butter knife - by Rodyn - June 10, 2024, 06:27 AM